For those families or seniors ONLY who opt to bring an RV, camper, or full-size van to transport the family between camps & to provide sleeping quarters, there are a couple options.
Day-0 Thursday – Pilgrims participating in the ‘modified events’ may park an RV, camper or family van for a fee (paid in advance or on arrival) at Lake George Battleground Park Campground. This Campground is also the Thursday afternoon check-in and Friday morning step-off location, in Lake George Village, NY.
NOTE WELL: The registration fee does not cover the cost to overnight at this campground — neither for pilgrim-families staying in RVs nor pilgrims pitching tents.
There are other RV campgrounds in area. See this page for info. See also this website for local lodgings.
- Day-0 Thursday (continued) — All pilgrims must check-in with organizers before 9:30p.m. near the public restrooms in Lake George Battleground Park Campground. Organizers encourage pilgrims to camp at this campground, which is also the location of holy Mass, breakfast, and step-off early Friday morning.
- RVs, campers, and long vans must pay the public and private campgrounds to park and stay overnight Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday nights (in 2022).
- The registration fee covers only Friday and Saturday nights’ private campgrounds for pilgrims staying in tents.
- Day-1 Friday — Pilgrims overnight at a private property (in 2022). Pilgrims bringing an RV or other vehicle may do so gratis (in 2022) but must notify the R.O. [responsible officer] of the CSRG‘s Camps-Team in advance, and confirm with the R.O. upon arrival Thursday.
- Overnight stay Friday for all other pilgrims, in tents, is also covered by the registration fee.
- Day-2 Saturday — Pilgrims overnight at Pop’s Lake Campground, owned by our friends of 25 years, The Steads — Bob, Anne, and Kat. Pilgrims bringing an RV or camper pay at the gate house upon arrival Friday. For information write in advance to owner Bob Stead at Pop’s Lake Campground.
Please see the FAQs page for more about the modified Pilgrimage. Or contact the Vice-Director via e-mail.