IN COMMEMORATION OF OUR LADY OF FATIMA!
TO: Registrants and fellow pilgrims in The Lord
FROM: Greg Lloyd, Director – Pilgrimage for Restoration
Thank you for having submitted the fee & the release of liability or/and the parental authorization of minor children.
Congratulations for completing registration for the 28th annual Pilgrimage for Restoration, Friday-Sunday, 29 September – October 1, 2023 A.D.
Step-off this may seem far off, but it always comes sooner than you think, and there is rarely enough time to prepare. In fact, pilgrimage has already begun, certainly for those praying, and “now is the acceptable time” to prepare with fellow pilgrims.
Please click on the following hyperlinks for step-by-step guidance to prepare, in numeric order, for the days of pilgrimage.
- The Chaplain asks each pilgrim and brigade to offer daily the three-line prayer composed by St. Nicholas of Flüe. Download it from this page of the Pilgrimage blog.
- Click here to read a very important & urgent message from Dennis, Mitchell, the pilgrim-organizer charged with organizing shuttle service, car-pools, and transportation all three days of pilgrimage.
- Vice-Director of Brigade Life Reuben DeMaster has an important message found here for you and every brigadesman and woman.
- Next, click here for an useful message from the Pilgrimage Director, in order to keep yourself up-to-date of developments.
- To read about conducting oneself modestly-dressed on pilgrimage, click here.
Click here to read answers to frequently asked questions – FAQs — in general.
Click here for answers to questions specifically about preparing for departure and step-off.
Keep this page bookmarked, since it can be accessed only with a hyperlink/URL supplied to a pilgrim after completing registration.
May God grant us the grace of making pilgrimage together worthily.
G. Lloyd, M.A. Phil.
Pilgrimage for Restoration
Come to restore. The rest will c