Ready to make pilgrimage? Then it’s time to register.
Still have to ‘line a few ducks in a row’? Then it’s time to pre-register.
Who registers? Everybody.
- Register as an individual, group or family for more than one day of pilgrimage
- NOTE WELL: See this page to learn when & how to use discount coupons to register yourself, your group, or your family.
- Register for SUNDAY ONLY — whether as individual, group or family. No fee for Sunday registration.
Who PRE-registers? Everybody else, before they finally register.
Pre-registering is for you (and your friends etc.) if you wish to make pilgrimage, but need to postpone a final decision — for whatever reason, and don’t wish to put off other preparations. Pre-registering is also helpful to secure a discounted rate by June 1st or on one of Our Lady’s Discount Days.
Pre-registering also helps if you are seeking a sponsor to offer “alms for palms“, to help cover your fee when you finally register.
Prefer to read about the pilgrimage on a couple pages offline?
Would you like to mail-in your registration??
- Download & print-out the pages linked here. Complete the registration form and mail it with a check to:
- NCCL — 621 Jordan Circle, Whitehall PA 18052-7119 USA
Please note that registrations received by mail are NOT eligible for any discounts, whether before or after the discount periods.
Registration for ‘late-comers’
Just found out about the Pilgrimage? It’s never too late to register! Just be aware that walk-ons for the pilgrimage must pay the walk-on fee, and that all registrations after September 1st will be responsible for the full, un-discounted fee of $150 per pilgrim.
Note well: Discounts on Our Lady’s special Discount Days after July 1 apply only to groups or families registering 3 or more pilgrims.
No pilgrim is turned away for want of a fee.