See the pilgrimage blog for updates, and pretty much every helpful detail you wish to know.
Ready to make pilgrimage? Then it’s time to register.
Who registers? Everybody.
- Register as an individual, group or family for more than one day of pilgrimage.
- Register for SUNDAY ONLY — whether as individual, group or family. No fee for Sunday registration.
Still have to ‘line a few ducks in a row’? Then it’s time to pre-register.
Who PRE-registers? Everybody else, before they finally register.
Pre-registering is for you (and your friends etc.) if you wish to make pilgrimage, but need to postpone a final decision — for whatever reason, and don’t wish to put off other preparations.
Pre-registering also helps if you are seeking a sponsor to offer “alms for palms“, to help cover your fee when you finally register — or to secure a discount in one of the discount periods.
Here’s how to pre-register.
1. Use registration form here.
2. At check-out choose “Remit fee by mail.”
3. Remit $35/registrant — regardless age of pilgrim-registrant — payable to “NCCL”, and mail a print-out of the confirmation e-mail to NCCL – 621 Jordan Cir, Whitehall PA 18052-7119.
Include a memo on the check: “pre-fee and [order number]”.
Pre-fee must be received within seven (7) days.
Remit the balance of the fee at a later date.
Pilgrims pre-registering receive the discount (or none) available in the period at the time they remit the balance of the fee.
Registration and pre-registration fees are not refundable.
If a pilgrim opts later not to make pilgrimage, or cannot make it, the fee is considered a donation to the NCCL apostolate.
A registration also cannot be ‘exchanged’ or swapped with another registrant.
Prefer to read about the pilgrimage on a couple pages offline?
Would you like to mail-in your registration?
- Download & print-out the pages linked here. Complete the registration form and mail it with a check to:
- NCCL — 621 Jordan Circle, Whitehall PA 18052-7119 USA
Please note that registrations received by mail are NOT eligible for any group or family discounts, whether before or after the discount periods.
Registration for ‘late-comers’
Just found out about the Pilgrimage? It’s never too late to register! Click on the links above. If you’ve learned about pilgrimage at the proverbial last minute, you may also register as a ‘walk-on’, on site.