TO: Pilgrim-registrants – Pilgrimage 2016
FROM: Greg Lloyd, Director – Pilgrimage for Restoration
A pilgrim is one who prays on The Way to the destination of his prayers.
After registering, what are the first steps of pilgrimage to prepare well for & make the best of the spiritual journey?
- First & foremost, our Chaplains ask each pilgrim & brigade to offer daily the three-line prayer composed by St. Nicholas of Flüe. Find this easy-to-memorize prayer on this page of the Pilgrimage blog.
- To keep abreast of developments and messages to pilgrims, and for helpful practical tips — about things like packing, transportation, camping/lodgings, gear, food, etc. — subscribe to the Pilgrimage blog. http://pilgrimage-for-restoration.org/blog/
- You can also join the Pilgrimage’s Facebook group.
- Looking for a ride to pilgrimage? Get in on the pilgrims’ forum, and form a car-pool — or make other plans with fellow-pilgrims for brigade life, camps, you name it.
- Would you like your family to learn or practice some of the many songs sung on pilgrimage?
Click here to request a CD or cassette of the Pilgrimage’s very own Songs of Pilgrimage or the documentary video. Or paste the URL into your browser. http://national-coalition.org/w/songs-of-pilgrimage-order-form
Listening while you walk (to get your ‘souls’ in shape) or work around the house is a great way to prepare the days of grace.
A blessed pilgrimage!
Gregory P. Lloyd
Director of Pilgrimage
P.S. Please notify me of any change to your planned participation.
Pilgrimage for Restoration
Come to restore. The rest will come.
NCCL – 621 Jordan Circle, Whitehall PA 18052-7119 USA